- Develop, progress and manage strategic business studies, projects and/or initiatives of significance to the company and the industry, in support of the organization’s objectives and business sustainability end-goals.
- Initiates projects studies and initiatives and develops systems, processes, and networks relevant to progressing strategic business projects essential to achieving mid-to-long term business objectives.
- Analyze and present to relevant internal functional groups and to management the business, commercial, technical, financial and regulatory information related to the identified strategic projects, to help support timely management decision-making.
- Facilitate coordination with various internal and external parties for obtaining relevant inputs for required projects studies, the development of high-level plans and preparation of project timelines as may be needed, to secure project resources, budgets and approval from management.
- Ensure proper turnover to projects management teams of pertinent studies, contacts, networks and other information related to strategic projects, once approved by management for project implementation
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- College degree, preferably a graduate of engineering or project management course.
- Minimum 6 years experience, gained from assuming a responsible position in Process Engineering, Operations Engineering, Business Development, Projects Development and/or Projects Management, preferably with at least 3 years in supervisory capacity, and from a related field/industry.
- Excellent analytical, communication, interpersonal, problem-solving skills
- Highly resourceful and able to work with different teams
- Computer literate.
- Willing to travel on local and foreign business trips.
- Ability to communicate in Chinese (Mandarin or Fookien) and/or other languages is an advantage, but is not non-negotiable
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work Setup: Hybrid (Work From Home and Work Onsite)