- Support the overall HR functions and will be tasked for setting the strategic direction, implementation, analysis and improvement of HR services and processes.
- Oversee the recruitment operations and manage timely hirings.
- Align HR strategies and work with the business leadership team in driving organizational development, as well as workforce effectiveness and optimization
- Recommend suitable HR advice on HR matters
- Support annual performance management exercise and reviewing of compensation & incentives structure.
- Perform other duties as requested by management
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 7 years of related experience
- Willing to be assigned in Makati and visit client's plants in Pampanga and Laguna from time to time
- With people management experience
- Must have background in working with a manufacturing industry
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, Dayshift
Work Setup: On-site