Contributes to IBS Automation strategy and IBS Analytics maturity vision by managing IS/IT developments in the area of E2E Analytics through value-driven and value-inspired dashboards and reports creation, which enables availability of reliable real-time data and supports data driven decision making. Develops analytical visual dashboards, its specification, testing and deployment, delivers dashboards customization against organization’s standards, procedures, ways of working and guidelines. Collaborates with ASL team whiile developing new data sets and data sources and partners with Business Solution Automation team while deploying new Data Visuals following Application life cycle.
Contributes to IBS Automation strategy and IBS Analytics vision:
• Ensure that both Center and Market/Business analytics are driven by data management practices which supports data availability and quality
• Collaborate with internal data consumers and stakeholders to uncover needs, interpret business requirements, engineer quality Dashboards, perform testing of analytical tools basis expected data outputs, as well as support roubleshooting technical questions and dashboard/datasource related issues
• Partners with SME, MAL and PO to identify analytical possibilities within the center, assesses complexity and effor required for a dashboard creation
• Partner with Operations to translate business requirements in order to build data architecture using available data sets
Design performance efficient, impactful reports, and visualizations for business and technical audiences
• Manages a large amount of data with the ability to load various types of data (csv, xml, json, xlsx, txt and others) from different sources (SAP BW, SAP HANA, SharePoint, Rest API, etc.) for a slingle storage layer (Data Lakes) for later consumption and analytical services.
• Responsible for data federation - combining the data result sets across multiple sources.Extract, format and transfrm data from multiple sources. Carry out and improve complex data seeking practices to capture data sources for use in various analyses
• Identifies the need of data sources, designs required data integration and collaborats with ASL, Local IT or BSA for proper data sources mapping to ensure completeness, complienece and accuracy of the dashboard outcomes. Align and obtain approval from ASL team (if applicable) in case of usage of new data sources
• Develop dashboards using the relevant data visualization tools (PowerBI, and other apps like PowerQuery) to provide markets and internal teams with real-time visibility of the business performance
• Executes Data Ingestion through the resources of Azure platform following Nestle's complience;
• Collaborate with ASL team when new data source or data lakes are required to support creation of PowerBI/PowerApps Based dashboard
• Uses Microsoft Azure and any other plalforms or technology approved by ASL to ensure rapid extraction and delivery of data. Ensures technical troubleshooting of developed solution, responsible for data gaps tracing and ticket resolution which relates to developed PowerBI
Ensures continies capability building and tenchical support for developed solutions:
• Develops dashboards supporting documentation within agreed standards, including documentation for troublieshooting.
• Create and maintain the instruction manual (QRGs) for dashboards and reports developed
• Share Knoweldge and provide capability building sessions on available analytical tools within NBS and with market business partnerts
• Provide referencing and other support in the navigation of the dashboard for presentations
• Work closely with the dashboard users in improving the dashboard and resolve technical issues on the dashboard
• Ensures that developed solution supports personalization, multiple data sources with the ability to share dashboards outcome
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor's degree in analytics, statistic, information systems or related discipline, or equivalent; M.B.A. will be a plus
• Knowledge or at least basic experience in Microsoft Azure usage, PowerBI and PowerApps
• Familiar with Agile/DevOps environment using design thinking methodology
• Participated in a major change initiative,in a complex environment. Contributed strategically and practically to the design and execution of the initiative.
• Cross-functional and multi-cultural experience.
• Experience of working with Senior Management.
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to work with large amount of information and translate to bigger picture
• Comfortable with connecting facts, figures, and number crunching
• Critical thinking: Able to look at numbers, trends and data to come to new conclusions from findings
• Attention to detail
• Sustains delovered dashboard solutions and reviews it frequenctly following NCE practices and methodologies. Problem solve analytic challenges by investigating the data, understanding the root causes, and coming up with measurement strategies
|Location:||Bulacan, Central Luzon|