- You will deliver commendable financial accounting services by ensuring full compliance with corporate accounting, market financial reporting (i.e. group, statutory and finance accounting) requirements, and management reporting.
- You will work hand-in-hand with the Market Finance and/or Global Supply Chain (GSC) Finance functions on ensuring accurate profit & loss bookings.
- You will be the chief initiator on the manual posting for IFRS, Statutory & Tax ledgers, including the maintenance of the Record-to-Report (R2R) master date and preparation of financial reporting packages.
- You will ensure the timely uploading of statutory, statistical and other reporting requirements plus support external audit process.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance or any related course. Having a professional certification (i.e., CPA) is a plus.
- You must have experienced working in a multinational company, preferably in a shared service center, with a finance-related multifunctional role for at 3 years. Has worked in a top auditing firm is a plus.
- You must be very knowledgeable in accounting and taxation.
- You are a good communicator with fluency in English.
- You must be a team player who is results-oriented, and has good data and project management skills.
- You must be an adept user of Microsoft Office and SAP (i.e. SAP modules). Being SAP-certified is a plus.
|Location:||West Mckinley, Taguig City|