The Production Manager oversees safe and cost-efficient operations of Cap Production and Lithography. They collaborate with multiple departments such as Production Planning, Purchasing, HR, Maintenance, and Finance to ensure smooth production processes. Additionally, they set performance targets, monitor results, develop corrective action plans, and assist in budget preparation to meet manufacturing KPIs and financial goals.
- Oversees and ensures safe and cost-efficient operations, Cap Production, and Lithography.
- Work closely with the Production Planning and Inventory Control regarding production schedule; with Purchasing regarding production-related purchases; with HR regarding people management; with the Maintenance section on continuous improvement and current projects and preventive maintenance program; and with Finance regarding materials, energy usage, and variance reports projects, meet manufacturing KPIs’ and other perform other department related tasks that have a financial impact to the company.
- Develop and finalize annual section performance targets with the General Manager, including monitoring of results and developing corrective action plans if necessary to ensure that targets will be met.
- Assist the General in Annual Operating Budget (AOP) preparation, including monthly dashboard submission vs actual floor performance.
- Monitor and be accountable for the efficient usage of raw materials.
- Represents the section in all meetings pertaining to discussion of production performance, quality issues, personnel, raw material performance issues, etc.
- Monitor and develop action plans to meet annual OEE (performance and availability) targets for both cap production and lithography operations.
- Work with the maintenance team to help ensure proper equipment/die-setup and to help operators perform proper autonomous maintenance on their respective lines at the proper intervals, including compliance with 5S and GMP.
- Assist in the development of studies and reviews related to modification and/or upgrading of plant equipment and facilities.
- Conduct annual performance of subordinates.
- College graduate in Engineering or any equivalent course.
- At least 5 years experience in manufacturing Cap Production, Lithography, or Metal Lid Manufacturing.
- Preferably with Manufacturing experience.
- Highly strategic, adept at analyzing market data, spotting trends, and identifying appropriate action plans.
- Knowledgeable in Windows, MS Office, and Lotus Notes.
Work Schedule: Onsite, Regular Shift
Work Location: Sta. Rosa, Laguna
|Sta. Rosa, Laguna