- The role of Software Engineer is responsible for developing and delivering software products to meet both functional and technical requirements. This person will also act as a mentor and coach to junior engineers to ensure continuous education, technical support, and guidance.
- We are seeking passionate and driven engineers to join our Cebu-based engineering team.
- We are expanding globally, starting with Southeast Asia. To this end, we are establishing engineer teams in Cebu to develop one of our products – Online invoice receiving solution "Bill One". Our global teams are mainly focused on building new features for a worldwide audience, as well as supporting effective localization of products and services initially designed for the Japan market.
- We seek ambitious software engineers to help us in this endeavor. They will do this by understanding and improving our products and their features, integrating and scaling them to new markets, and perceiving and prioritizing user experience and needs.
- The team in Cebu is independent from the head office in Japan. Each engineer will be expected to take leadership to improve usability for global users.This role is not for Offshore development)
- The development process does not end with a product's creation. We will continue to evolve the features we have released as we incorporate the feedback we receive from our international users.
- At least 3 years' experience with web application development using the following or similar technologies: C#, Java, Kotlin, Python, Go, Node.js, Scala, etc.