- Be responsible for the operation, management, and overall performance of all the F&B Operations in the outlets.
- Directly involved in the day-to-day running of the outlet in connection with staffing, customer services, and product quality.
- Delegate duties and responsibilities to the Outlet Managers are necessary to ensure the proper functioning of all phases of F&B service in the areas under /her control.
- Implement all standardized procedures, rules & regulations systematically to be in line with hotel standards and policies.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- With a minimum of 10 years experience in a resort hotel and 5 years in a leadership capacity.
- Well-versed in hotel restaurant operations
- Must be up to date with new trends available in the market
- Knowledgeable in P&L Report
- Strictly enforces HACCP guidelines throughout the restaurant
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Creative and with an eye for details.
- Outgoing and people-oriented.
- Motivator, self-starter, and a team-builder.
- Displays initiative and commitment to professional values
- Must be open to relocating to Coron Palawan
Work Schedule: Shifting
Work Setup: Work On-Site