For a leading distributor of luxury and premium automotive brand.
- Manages the performance of the Sales team to ensure the delivery of the Luxury Car Brand Purchase Experience Framework and the achievement of key targets (e.g. new car sales)
- Monitors the performance of the team against Sales KPI's, using the Luxury Car Brand Composite and Retailer information to track performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Personally demonstrates the Luxury Car Brand Customer First Principles, leads their implementation by the Sales team, and manages any non-compliance
- Drive a culture of team working across the Service, Sales, and Parts teams to deliver an outstanding customer experience
Manages the Team
- Recruits new team members as required, and manages their induction into the Retailer
- Monitors the day-to-day performance and training of each member of the Sales team, provides feedback on performance, and manages any underperformance
- Coach individuals to develop their knowledge of Luxury Car Brand products, technologies or systems, improve their customer-handling skills and ensure that they complete the training provided by Luxury Car Brand for their role.
- Arrange informal training sessions for the team as required
- Manage succession into key roles to develop talented individuals into key roles
- Organize activities (e.g. team events) to build team spirit and engagement
- Communicate with the team to share information about the wider Retailer and the Service function (e.g. product launch plans, Retailer business plans, Sales team performance)
Oversees Key Activities
- Oversees sales activity to ensure that the team is fully effective and KPIs are achieved.
- Runs daily and weekly meetings for the Sales team to track and manage performance
- Discuss to customers to resolve escalated complaints to maintain customer satisfaction with the Brand
Develops the Business
- Maintains a good understanding of the Sales operation of competitors – particularly premium competitors in the local area
- Works with the Head of Business to develop short-term targets and medium-term plans for the Retailer’s Vehicle Sales operation
- Manages lead management and prospecting activity to ensure that the Sales team follows up leads proactively and efficiently and there is an ongoing, managed program of prospecting activity to bring in new customers.
- Organizes regular Sales team meetings to review KPIs and identify better ways of doing things
- Works with the Luxury Car Brand Regional Business Manager to review and improve the performance of the Sales team
- Takes a proactive approach to identify any recurring problems which affect the customer experience. Leads or supports projects to deliver continuous improvement to ways of working
- Helps the team to adapt to growth and change (e.g. new facilities, new products, new systems)
- College Graduate of any related business course. Post Graduate studies are preferred but not required.
- At least 5 - 10 years of related sales experience in the Automotive Industry
Work Location: BGC, Taguig and San Juan
Work Set-up: Onsite, and willing to work during weekends (if needed)