The Export and Institutional Sales Manager is responsible for managing and growing sales of products or services to international markets and institutional clients. This role requires strong leadership, strategic planning, and relationship-building skills to drive revenue growth and expand market share.
- Extensive experience in hitting target / quota for sales and exportation not just locally but international especially Middle East and US countries.
- Experience in End-to-End process from warehouse up to assisting customer outside the country; including processing of necessary documents.
- Responsible for the attainment of set sales and distribution targets through the development and execution of business building programs that will establish and create sustainable growth for the handled portfolio in the assigned region(s) / channel(s).
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with all clients / distribution partners and collaborates with them on management of each assigned region / country to ensure achievement of set objectives.
- Analyzes all market intelligence reports and identities threat and opportunities to expand business and adequately prepares for potential hurdles.
- Periodically conducts business reviews io all clients and provides product orientation / training as necessary.
- Coordinates with the concerned functional groups lo ensure that products are consistent and aligned with the customer's specifications and adheres to their respective market requirements.
- Reviews and ensures accuracy and completeness of all sales documents.
- Provides updates to upper management on the performance of each handled channel and recommend action plans which will further enhance the business and/or addresses operational concerns.
- Bachelor's degree in any Business-related / Marketing-related courses or equivalent.
- Experience in Sales and Distribution Management, Negotiation Business, Relationship Building and Management, Business Development, Channel Development Management, People management, Leadership, Strong cross-functional collaboration, Sales Planning, Analysis and Forecasting.
- Supervisory level with 2 to 5 years of experience in exports sales or business development.
- Preferably with background in any of the following fields: trade marketing, key account or distributor management, service, private labels / OEM and handling industrial accounts.
Work-set up: Compressed work week (M-F), Full time ONSITE
Work Location: Quezon City